Monday, July 8, 2013

Mother's Day and My Birthday

My birthday and Mother's Day were in the same week this year.  I think that makes things a little stressful for Jim, but he didn't need to worry; I had two amazing days.  On Mother's Day, we went out to a delicious brunch with Jim's parents.  Then they offered to keep Charlie during his nap while the rest of us went to the Cardinals game.  After the game, we picked up Charlie and went to my parents' house for dinner.  So, we each got to spend time with our mothers and I got to spend time with my boys!  When Jim asked me what I wanted to do for Mother's Day, I told him I wanted to go to the Cardinals game.  Jack insisted we take the MetroLink (he loves it)!  Despite the Cardinal loss, we had a great time!

The view from our seats:
My awesome zoom lens:


My birthday was an equally nice day.  After dropping Jack at school, Patrick, Charlie, and I went out to breakfast.  Then, we went to my aunt's house to play with the boy she babysits.  My mom stopped by during her lunch break and my aunt had mini chocolate cheesecakes for my birthday.  Yum!  That night, Jim, the boys and I went out for Mexican and then ice cream!  It was a great day!  Here's a picture from lunch at my aunt's house:

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You are one lucky woman to get so much celebrating in one week. Sounds amazing!