Friday, February 25, 2022

Rest of July 2021

July started with a celebration for Grandpa's birthday!

Maggie and I wore our red, white, and blue to Patrick's baseball game.
Jim took this picture of Maggie. In July. She was dressed in all her winter gear.
I really should sign her up for ballet. She can already dress the part.
Jack found this little guy in our front yard.
Jim, Jack, and Patrick spent a week at Boy Scout camp.


Here is a picture of Patrick cooking for the Scouts.


While the boys were at Scout camp, I took Maggie to one of Charlie's swim meets. During the meet, a duck landed in the pool and pooped.
Jim found some time to mountain bike at Scout camp.


We love going to the library!
The rain didn't stop the fun at camp.

Maggie had fun with friends at the pool.
I enjoyed lunch with my former colleagues. 
I took the kids to the zoo one day. We were able to get close to this orangutan. 

After the zoo, we met cousins at a playground.

Jim played softball with friends from church.
We started playing pickleball with my family.
Maggie went to a one-day Girl Scout camp.



No comments: