Monday, August 8, 2022

April 2022

The school auction was on our anniversary. Friends invited us to sit at their table, so it was a fun excuse to get dressed up and celebrate.
I got to hang with some of my volleyball friends.
We had a fun table!

I ran into a friend from grade school.
There was a large group from our parish.
The Mother-Cub breakfast is a favorite event. The boys catch pancakes and serve them to their moms.
A package of Reeses came in the mail for Jack. It was a birthday present from Uncle Patrick and Aunt Ingrid.
Jack performed in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. He had many fans come see him.


Jim's band played a 60th birthday party.
Jim and I took Jack and a friend on a practice bike ride. They were training to ride the entire Katy Trail.
We drove to Milwaukee for Easter weekend. Jim's mom came with us and we stopped in Fort Madison on the way to see her brother.
I met my friend Sue for coffee one morning.
I took the kids to a park on Lake Michigan.


Skipping rocks is a favorite Kelly activity.

Jack got his driver's permit the day before we left for Milwaukee. Not pictured is the empty parking lot we came upon on the way back from the park where I pulled over and let Jack drive with all his siblings in the car. Everyone got a kick out of it!

It was so fun to spend the weekend with all the cousins!





We dressed up for Easter mass.
After mass, we changed and went to the Brewers vs. Cardinals game.
Snow!
Charlie got to do the climbing wall at a Scout event in April. He's the one on the right.
Jack got a haircut and went to the sophomore dance with friends.

Jim and I had tickets to see Hamilton (we had tickets in May 2020, but Covid ruined those plans). Unfortunately, Charlie had a fever so Jim stayed home with him and my college roommate Amy came to town to go to the show with me.
Jack went to the Grandparents' Mass at his school with his grandparents.
My friend Elaine invited me to the Cardinals game with her one day. We caught up with another former coworker, Greg.
Spring Festival is one of the most anticipated days of the year. The forecast did not look good this year and there was talk of postponing it a day. Thankfully, they decided to stick with the original date and it turned out to be a beautiful day. Everyone had a blast!
Patrick missed the first part of the festival because he had a golf match.
So many rides. So much fun!




Jim's band closed down the festival. It was a great day/evening!


No comments: