Tuesday, August 2, 2022

March 2022, part 1

In early March, I got to spend a day and night at sixth grade camp with Patrick.



On Ash Wednesday, they received ashes at a pavilion in nature.
There were lots of teambuilding activities.
Maggie had some girls from the neighborhood over after school one nice day.
Jim's band played at a fish fry.
Maggie decorated a flower pot with friends at a classmate's birthday party.
Jack and I went to a mother-son trivia night.
As I was making pi cookies one day, my neighbor came over and gave me this pi mug she had made for me.  Her timing was impeccable! A few days later, a student gave me another pi mug made by the same person!

I celebrated Pi Day with my students.
I met with former co-workers to celebrate a birthday.

Jack turned 15!

It did not take him long to build this Lego set.

I took Maggie to a tattoo parlor to get her ears pierced.

I got a quick picture of Maggie with the Chuck Berry statue before we went home.

No comments: