Monday, July 22, 2024

November 2023

In early November, Jim and I went to a work event at Third Degree Glass where we saw a glass blowing demonstration.
Jim and Jack attended a father-son night at the Blues game with Jack's school.
On a gorgeous November day, Jim and I took Jack to tour Washington University.
The campus was beautiful and we all loved it!

One evening, Maggie and Charlie helped make meatballs.
They had a lot of fun!

The perfect meatball!

Jim's birthday was unseasonably warm so our family ate outside at a local restaurant.
We enjoyed cookie cake and ice cream when we got home.
Jim took Patrick, Charlie, and Maggie to Lauemeier Sculpture Park.



I'm not sure exactly what is happening here.
I was an assistant coach for Maggie's volleyball team.
We provided respite for a couple foster kiddos one weekend and took them on a hike. Here are our four kiddos climbing on some fallen trees.
Hiking:


Maggie is enjoying the view.
Charlie is such a sweet buddy.
Maggie had been asking to learn to play the ukulele and I finally found someone who gave lessons.
My mom and I had lunch with my cousin Katie and Aunt Mary.  After lunch, my mom and I went to Ted Drewes for frozen custard. 
We wore Christmas pjs on our annual glamping trip.

We had a nice day on Saturday and were able to play mini golf outside.  Carol and I found this creepy dude on the golf course.

Hole in one!
These girls had fun together!
Shenanigans while raking leaves:
Jim and some friends went to a high school hockey playoff game.
On Thanksgiving morning, I ran with some friends. We did not do the local race, but ran by the finish line for a picture for fun.
On our way to Jim's brother's on Thanksgiving, we stopped for a family picture for our Christmas card.
We had a nice time at Paul and Margaret's.
It's always a treat to see Bridget!
A former and current Morrissey Manorite! 

We were missing Melanie in this Thanksgiving picture.
This crowd watched the ND football game during the After the Turkey party.
Those on the patio were still able to follow the game with the scoreboard Patrick made and updated.

At the end of November, my volleyball team posed for a picture with the Christmas tree.  I made a Christmas card with the picture and sent it to the team.

 

No comments: